THE IMPORTANCE OF CHILDHOOD
Childhood is a very precious period for everyone. Many studies indicate the importance of childhood on our futures. In other words, our childhoods have many effects on our lives.
Of course we can change many things in our lives but I think most people's attitudes or behaviours cannot change. Therefore we have to build good habits when we were a child. Of course our parents should help us so they should make some observations to us. Also they shouldn't just be a beholder. They should assess our situations correctly and know how to do something for our futures.
The innocence of childhood shouldn't spoil or damage because of anyone’s faults or behaviours. In fact, many addictions or some physiological illnesses associated with childhood. For instance, if some people don't receive adequate attention from their family in childhood, they have some problems with themselves. They can't build their self confidence because they don't believe themselves and see themselves as valuable. Moreover many people who live in bad surroundings are more likely to become addicted so families should provide a good surroundings to live for their children. Also they should show their love and attention to their children for all the time.
I believe that if we have good memories from our childhood, we become a good person. Also if we are satisfied with our childhoods, we have a good and different perspective to life.
Of course, our childhood memories are very special for us. We cannot forget our dreams or our friends or some kind of movies or books or games. For example, I cannot forget Barbie movies. I loved them so much and I want to still watch them. I mean we can have some hobbies or dreams which are from our childhood. And I think it is a very beautiful and special thing because we can learn many things or we can meet new people or we can build new hobbies but always we can love Barbies at the same time :)
ı want to be a child again
YanıtlaSilme too yasin :(
Sil:)
SilEvil is not innate, it is learned over time. Therefore, parents need to raise children well.
YanıtlaSilthe future is children and we must take care of children
YanıtlaSilparenthood is very important. my childhood was fun and i missed
YanıtlaSil