"TANGLED"
Today, I want to talk about “TANGLED”. It’s one of the best animated movies for me. Maybe, it can come next to the “How To Train Your Dragon?” trilogy. I love this movie very much. I have many reasons to love this movie such as its songs, some dialogues between characters and fiction. I was a child when I first watched this movie . I grew up but I still love to watch it because I think sometimes we can see different things when we grow up.
This movie is the story of Rapunzel. The girl who couldn't get outside from the tower. Rapunzel is a very clever, talented girl. And also she is very brave but she doesn't believe herself because of her mother. Her mother always says that "Rapunzel you can't stay alive if you go outside because you are a naive, fragile and weak girl." So she decided to believe her mother. But one day, a man came to the tower And then everything changed. Rapunzel and Eugene start a journey to see lanterns. Rapunzel notice that her personality and her abilities in this journey. I think you already know that story but you should watch it, if you want to watch good animation or funny things.
I love many scenes from this movie because all of them are very emotional and enjoyable at the same time. Also Eugene and Rapunzel's (Blondie) relationship is very beautiful and enjoyable. They can understand each other and they are very cute together. I love this couple so much :)

I love fairy tales and stories. Also, my favorite tale is Maleficent. I didn't watch Tangled but I will watch in my free time. Thanks for information.
YanıtlaSilMy mothers dog has an unusually long tail and my mother calls the tail Rapunzel :)
YanıtlaSilI agree with you Zeynep. When we grow up , we can change and we can think different. I love this animation but I didn't watch but I will watch for you. :)
YanıtlaSili had the cd of this movie and i watched with my brother and sister i think we watched 100 times i do not exaggerate
YanıtlaSil