" HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON? "
Today I want to mention my favourite animated movie series: "How To Train Your Dragon?"
This trilogy is the best animated series ever for me. I watch them with my brother and we love them. I recommended this trilogy to all my friends and one of them loved the movies. Also I forced my father to watch the first movie. Then he did like it.
I love these movies because I love to watch realistic animation. I felt the characters were real people when I watched them. Their facial expressions and voices were very realistic for me. Also their relationships were very impressive such as the Astrid and Hiccup relationship and the friendship between Toothless and Hiccup. Moreover, they showed the relationship between sons and fathers.
Everything started when Hiccup hit the Night Fury. Then we saw how they built their friendship and how they became a team.
I think these scenes were the most enjoyable scenes for me. They spent time together. Also Hiccup helped Toothless to fly because of the accident. Hiccup built self confidence with him. He became a hero from nothing. Toothless protects Hiccup all the time because he trusts him and loves him. The end of the first movie was very impressive and special. It was more different than the other animated movies.
Hiccup is the best animation character for me. He is always improving himself and he wants to find out many things about dragons. He is very sarcastic so I laugh at him a lot. Also he always believes for his friends and family instead of believing himself. He doesn't deceive himself because he is very clever and he always thinks a lot and then makes a decision.In addition, he has a good attitude to everyone in the village. So I think he is a good and enjoyable friend for Toothless, he is a brave and great son for his family, he is a thoughtful, funny and clever boyfriend for Astrid and he is a very good character for us.
So, If you watch them, don't be surprised when you want a dragon :)


I don’t think I’d want a dragon, but I might like to be able to breathe fire like they can :)
YanıtlaSilYes Sir it could be amazing :)
SilDid you want to be a dragon after watched that?
YanıtlaSilNo not to "be" :) I wanted a pet dragon :))
Silyour blog posts are so beautiful i am jealous
YanıtlaSilThank youu :) Also I think that your blog is very good too.
SilI like this animation after this reading I will watch. Thanks for information.
YanıtlaSilI hope you will enjoy it :)
Sil