HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE READING SLUMP?
First of all, we should understand what does the reading slump mean? It means the situation of someone cannot read a book. Sometimes we don't want to read a book and sometimes we cannot read a book. Or sometimes we read the book unwillingly to just finish it. Then we cannot read any books after those situations. In other words, we enter a reading slump. All readers want to escape from this situation, so that they can read a lot of books. So what do they do to escape from this problem?
Firstly, if you always read the same genres and topics, maybe you can get bored. You should change your topics and genres. For example, I get bored and I want to read some young adult or fantasy books when I read many classics. Of course, sometimes this situation reverses. I want to read more meaningful books. Also I want to read some books with better wording so I decide to read some classics.
Secondly, if you have a problem reading you can read with your friends. You can talk about the book together And explain your feelings about the book. For instance, my friends and I open our cameras and meet on Whatsapp these days because of the Pandemic. Sometimes we read the same books and generally we read different books to each other. I think this way is better than try to read alone when the reading slump.
Finally, maybe you can try to listen to Audio books. Actually I haven't listened to one of them but I am wondering about those. Maybe they can solve your problem.
To sum up, reading slump is a very bad issue for all readers but it has many solutions at the same time.
I think I'm one of those who don't read books. I get bored quickly. Maybe I have a reading slump.
YanıtlaSilIt is very important information for readers. If I have reading slump in the future, I will remember this writing. Thanks for information.
YanıtlaSilI am starting to think of other things when I read book . I cannot focus recently so, I decided to don't read a book for a while . I don't know why but I cannot do anything I want these days maybe because of quarantine , I sleep everytime. 🤷♀️😢
YanıtlaSilMy first job was babysitting three young brothers when I was in middle school. The older two, who were seven and nine years old, used to sit together and read the same book at exactly the same pace. The youngest one’s favorite activity was washing dishes It was an easy job :)
YanıtlaSilSometimes I feel like this. You are right, it is bad issue for readers. Thank you for suggestions.
YanıtlaSil