HOW I CHOOSED TURKISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE?

          The purpose of this selection improve myself. Because I have interested literature since beginning of the high school. I love read books but it's not only reason why I choose this department. For example If I reading a book I want to learn everything about this book. Because I think many writers want to explain a lot of things except the fiction of their books. And I love meet new characters and I love see a lot of place especially at the old time place. For example I can't go to old Turkey but If I read some books about history of Turkey I can visit there. And I can see how people lived in these times. Or I can see the relationship or friendship of these times. Actually I want to learn history of The Turkish Literature and I want to develop myself in that way. I want to write some artickles about literature I want to see some paper with my signature. 

I think everthing started with my high school's teachers. My first Literature teacher graduated in Bogaziçi and she studied Turkish Language and Literature. Firstly she was intelligent and hilarious for me. I laughed her so much. Also she wasn't just teacher for my classmates and me. She became a sister for us when we were upset. And she was like a friend for us. Whenever we played or we tried voleyball she joined to us and she was truly good player. Her team won all the time. I love her so much and I think she was a very impressive woman. We met outside, we made a birthday parties so we made a good time together. And of course I have many teachers in high school but I think my way started with her. 

When I was in 10th grade my teacher changed. I was miserable a lot. So I had some worries about my new teacher. She was older then my first teacher but we could talked like friendly. And she's conversation was very good when I listened to her I thought "She know a lot of things about literature I wish I can learn and I can explain myself like her." So of course she was a very good teacher. She made some books exams and she helped to me for develop myself. For example I met Cengiz Aytmatov, Resat Nuri by her suggestions. And next year my teacher changed again so I devastated. Because when I learned my new teacher I concered. Many students didn't love her in my school so I was very dissappointed. But then I met her and I thought "Why students didn't like her?" Because I think she was incredible woman, when she talking something about literature she attracked all students actually not all students maybe she attracked just my friends and me because other students didn't listen to her. And I could unserstood other students because she was more serious than the other teachers and also she gave a lot of homework. But it was not important for us because we love literature, learning many things. I read a lot of books these year. I read Peyami Safa and I love him. I met Nazan Bekiroglu and I think she is vey beautiful writer and she is my favourite writer because she has a fragile writing style an I love it. Also I met Tanpinar and I think his writing is very intensive and sometimes difficult for me. So last year my teacher changed again. But again I like my new teacher. His talking with us about everything and he likes us. 

Actually all my teachers helped and attracted me. They are very important for my way because I was very confused and I couldn't decide anythink about university and also my department. So I think I found myself and my way by their helps. 

So this selection is not just my department it's the desicion of my life.

Yorumlar

  1. "So this selection is not just my department it's the desicion of my life." Woaw unbelievable !!!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. "I think many writers want to explain a lot of things except the fiction of their books" . It is true. I agree with you.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I cant writing in Turkish this text. Congrats

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I understood you because I discovered myself in a way similiar to yours. And I love Cengiz Aytmatov? What is your favourite Aytmatov's book? I love "ala dog running by the sea" and "first teacher". And Nazan Bekiroğlu...Did you read "nar ağacı" I cried all the time while reading. Thanks the this book, I learned to look at things from different angles.
    Thank you for inspired story.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I was soo happy! My favourite Cengiz Aytmatov's books are "Beyaz Gemi", "Gün Olur Asra Bedel" and "Toprak Ana". Actually I love all of them. And of course I read Nar Agaci. I love so much. When I finished this book I had a big smile on my face. If you didn't read Mücella you should read it because I think it's beautiful like Nar Agaci. Thank you for this comment :)

      Sil
  5. Well, it sounds like you have found the perfect department for you. Perhaps you can write future posts about your favorite books, authors, or genres. Something you wrote reminded me of how I want to visit the İstanbul of 200 years ago more than any place that exists in today’s world :)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. You chose the best department for you. Perfect.

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

THE IMPORTANCE OF CHILDHOOD

"HANDSOME, CLEVER AND RICH"

ANNE WITH AN "E"