ANNE WITH AN "E"



I think Anne with an E is special for me because I don't watch many TV series but this one is very affects to me. Because this series includes many stories such as the friendship of Anne and Diana, Gilbert and Anne's love, development of Anne. And it explains many things about racism, justice, education, family, religion and especially differences between people.This series has many characters and each one represents many problems and difficulties in life . For example it explained "racism" at that time with Sebastian. Sebastian's skin is black and he always bad treatment from people just for that reason. He can't find a job in good places except working in a ship with a bad case. Because many people think that he is no right working in a good place although removed slavery. But many people still approve of slavery except laws.

Also this series explains how people become a family without having a blood relation or how people are sisters without equal standards. I think they are very important for our lives so we can learn many things from this series. “True friends are always together in spirit.” When I watched Diana and Anne’s scenes I was very happy because Anne wants so much being a friend with Diana. Also I like the scenes of Anne with her friends. They enjoy together and they always help each other. They understand what it means to be friends gradually.  

Of course my favourite characters are Anne and Gilbert. Their relationship is very good and impressive because it's not just a basic love story. Because I think it includes sacrifices, regrets and happiness. So they feel and live with many emotions and thoughts together. They improve themselves and they grow up together. Also I love their scenes. Especially when I watched the “carrots” scene I laughed a lot and I loved it. 

Gilbert is a very kind, cute,  intelligent, brave, thoughtful, hard working, helpful…  I think I am a big fan of Gilbert. So I can’t explain my feelings about him. I love him so much because he is a very different guy than the others.“There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting.”I think this quote summarizes the personality of Anne. Because she has many characters inside her. Sometimes she is a fragile person like a little girl, sometimes she is the most brave person in the world like a warrior and sometimes she is a teacher for her friends. “My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.”Anne is very talented about explaining her feelings and thoughts so she always uses “big” words. So she says “People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?” Actually I agree with Anne.


She writes stories in her “writing club”and she tells stories to her friends and she plays games about poems and novels with her friends. They pretend that they were princess, warriors and princes. She has a very powerful imagination and she always becomes a new character. Sometimes she becomes a Princess Cordalia and she talks with trees, flowers and sky. She loves nature in these times and she gives a name to her seeing places. She loves rivers, greens, hills and seas. But she hates  forests when she reads some horror stories because of she imagines ghosts, monsters and bad people living in this forest. She improves herself during the story. She abandoned herself to her emotions and she understood her feelings about Gilbert. And she won a university and she became a strong young woman at the end of the season. 


I think this series should continue because the story is not finished yet. For example we don't know what happened to some characters and I want to see more scenes about Gilbert and Anne. I read a book of this series but actually for the first time I prefer to watch series rather than reading a book because series has many topics so I think series is better than books. I suggest everyone watch this series.






Yorumlar

  1. Who hates forests? I never thought this was possible! Otherwise, Anne with an E seems nice.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. i watch this series but i didn't finish yet. place in the series is amazing. you want to be there.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I want to watch this series. It's amazing

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Very nice article. I wondered

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I don't like to watch the same topic for a long time. That's why I don't watch series .Actually the topic of this series was not interesting to me but maybe I will watch first episode because it should be worth watching as you write here.😊

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I didn't this series but my friend suggested me. Your article is interesting and I wondered this series. I will watch as soon as possible.

    YanıtlaSil
  7. I didn't saw this movie but it is very interesting. If ı have more time I will watch this movie.

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I was very curious Gilbert so I will watch this series.

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Definitely I will watch this.

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

THE IMPORTANCE OF CHILDHOOD

"HANDSOME, CLEVER AND RICH"